EBS PARIS, GRANDE SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT | MASTER GRADE
Established recognized by the State, EBS Paris delivers a diploma conferring the degree of Master controlled by the State, label guaranteeing the high academic and professional level of the school. This “quality assurance”, EBS Paris owes it to its ambitious educational project, based on strong values.
A SCHOOL RECOGNIZED IN FRANCE & INTERNATIONALLY
- CGE (Conference of Grandes Ecoles)
- UGEI (Union of Independent Grandes Ecoles)
- EPAS accredited by the EFMD (European Foundation for Management Development): a unique international platform for exchange and research on innovation and good management practices.
- Member of the AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business). Eligible for AACSB accreditation
- Campus France and Erasmus + which promote student exchanges between countries
- CNCCF (National Committee of Foreign Trade Advisors of France)
OVERALL AVERAGE SALARY OF HIRING GRADUATES
SHARE OF GRADUATES IN EMPLOYMENT AT THE TIME OF OBTAINING THEIR DIPLOMA
SHARE OF GRADUATES EMPLOYED 6 MONTHS AFTER OBTAINING THEIR DIPLOMA