EBS PARIS DELIVERS A MASTER GRADE
AND TITLE RNCP LEVEL 7
This specialization, transversal to all functions of the company, allows the development of expertise and digital skills sought by companies. The program covers both digital business strategies and e-commerce practices. Through their training, students learn to:
- Define a digital strategy, manage and pilot an e-commerce project.
- Analyze the new Business Models of the digital economy
- Define and understand marketing and digital communication
- Audit a commercial website and formulate strategic and operational recommendations
- Analyze website statistics and generate traffic
- Know, conquer and retain hyper-connected customers
- Set KPIs and calculate an ROI for digital communication actions, especially on Social Networks
- Execute and deliver digital business / marketing consulting work.
- But also: program, create and manage an ergonomic website with an attractive design, visit leading companies in their fields, etc.
The courses are taught by recognized experts in their fields (Chief Digital Officer, Chief Data Officer, Researchers in digital economy, Project managers, Product managers, Social media managers, Recognized trainer in SEO, CRM directors, etc.). Learning is also done in project mode with partner companies that propose issues related to their immediate business concerns. They are also very involved in the evaluation of our students.
During this first year of specialization, students are offered theoretical courses and practical applications through case studies and professional projects. In addition to specialization courses in digital, students benefit from other courses in organizational strategy, management, marketing strategy, team management or project management in order to have a global managerial vision and to address all facets of the business. strategy.
All the courses are specific to the specialization and aim to bring the students to be able to lead a global digital strategy, to master the techniques of digital business whatever the field of activity.
- Master digital techniques, from SEO to datamining
- Establish strategic choices in digital marketing: communication, distribution, and customer relations
- Lead online and offline innovation strategies and projects, understand new internet business models
- Manage a team and / or a project in a multi-channel context
- Course / TD,
- Classroom case studies,
- Group work during the (school) period alternating with EBS,
- Interventions by professionals
- Individual or group defenses following research and / or studies requested by the professors (use of online libraries such as Cyberlibris),
- “Learning center” available to students: digital databases accessible online such as Scholarvox, Xerfi, Cairn, EBSCO etc.
- Individual works
The teaching modules comprise an individual assessment in the form of a written examination or an oral presentation, to which may be added an assessment of the student’s participation / presentations in the work carried out in class.
The written exam largely consists of an individual reflection by the student on topics covered during the lessons, which implies having understood the concepts studied in class, but also being able to describe their implementation of practical way in a real case indicated in the subject of the exam.
This program is followed by Dr. Ahlem ABIDI BARTHE
EBS Paris awards a Master degree and RNCP title at level 7 – Ref. RNCP35177
Définition et mise en œuvre d’une stratégie digitale
B5S1C1 Define and manage the digital transformation of a company, in a complex and changing world
B5S1C2 Analyze the opportunities and threats of the new Business Models of the digital economy
B5S1C3 Define and deploy marketing and digital communication
B5S1C4 Know, conquer and retain hyper-connected and multi-device customers
B5S1C5 Execute and deliver digital business / marketing consulting work.
Gestion et pilotage d’un projet e-commerce
B5S1C6 Audit a commercial website and formulate relevant strategic and operational recommendations
B5S1C7 Analyze website and mobile application data and generate traffic
B5S1C8 Set KPIs and calculate a return on investment of digital communication actions, especially on social media
B5S1C9 Program, create and manage an ergonomic website with an attractive design
- Chief Digital Officer
- Social Media Manager
- Digital Brand Manager
- Traffic manager
- CRM-Loyalty Manager
- Acquisition manager
- E-commerce project manager
- Web SEO Officer
- Brand Content manager
- E-store Manager
- UX Manager
Updated: January 2021